Group DELTA TECHNIKI – Strong & Reliable
Everything derives from our Values. They are reflected in our actions, in our words.
These exact values were in the spirit of our company’s founders and continue today to inspire all our Employees.
Everything derives from our Values. They are reflected in our actions, in our words. These exact values were in the spirit of our company’s founders and continue today to inspire all our Employees. Because of our long history, corporate values are so well established that constitute a competitive advantage and point of differentiation against the competition.
Ethics and Integrity : We are honest and loyal partners with a high level of professionalism.
Commitment to customer / partner : We appreciate and recognize the uniqueness of his needs, carefully considering his concerns.
High added value : We offer products and services of high added value and quality, with durability over time, for low risk and profitable investments.
Social and environmental responsibility : We have the utmost respect for the environment, the local communities, the personality and safety of Employees.
Quality is a non-negotiable priority of our company, for the whole range of services offered. Quality in the education of the employees, in the level of cooperation with its customers, in the selection of materials / equipment for the projects carried out and of course quality in construction.
Proof of this commitment to quality is the certification with quality standard ISO 9001: 2015 of the subsidiary construction company of our Group.
The Company has been applying the standard since 2008 with complete success, having fully assimilated its principles and procedures.
One of our key Corporate Values is respect for the environment.
This philosophy is applied to all our projects planned and carried out throughout their life cycle. Starting from ourselves, in the Company’s headquarters building in Athens where all the administrative functions are housed, the aim is to minimize environmental impact (carbon footprint). Specifically, at the headquarters of the Group the following measures are already implemented:
- Green power generation using a photovoltaic system of 8,64kW on the roof of the building
- Central heating / cooling of all working spaces using a heat pump (Efficiency COP ~2,5)
- Additional geothermal heat pump for cooling of offices in South side of the building (Efficiency COP ~4,5) which present higher cooling loads in the summer due to sun exposure
- Lighting with LED technology lamps
- Systematic recycling of office materials and packaging with 100% waste separation (15kg / day)
- Collection and recycling of electrical appliances (100kg / year)
- Collection and recycling of batteries (100kg / year)
- Collection and recycling of electric bulbs